- White Papers
- 3 Ways to Overcome an Organizational Crisis
- Increasing Business Profitability through Leadership Coaching
- The Key to Dynamic Business Growth
- 8 Questions to Ask Before Selecting a Business Advisor
- Transforming Employee Performance through Effective Feedback
- Why a Bad Economy is the Perfect Time to Bring in a Business Consultant
- Achieving Powerful Leadership
- Conflicting Visions
Establishing Clarity & Alignment in a Family Business
The lack of clarity in a family business can kill it. So can the rise of conflict and the absence of alignment. Fortunately, there is a way out of this seemingly endless cycle of conflict, disagreement, and tension.
“Conflicting Visions” delves into the five steps necessary to establish clarity and alignment in a family business:
- THE 1ST STEP: ACT WITH RESPECT
- THE 2ND STEP: START AT THE TOP
- THE 3RD STEP: COME TO THE TABLE
- THE 4TH STEP: MAKE THE DECISION
- THE 5TH STEP: BRING EVERYONE ONBOARD
You’ll discover insightful tips and practical tools for making each step a reality in your business, and read first-hand accounts of how organizations have been transformed.
Download the PDF now!