Analyze Your Competition
Business Strategy - Analysis: Your business doesn't exist in a vacuum. You are a part of a dynamic market – a market that surges with competition.
- Business Strategy / Strategic Planning
- Establish Your Vision
- Assess Your Company
- Analyze Your Competition
- Define Your Differentiators
- Develop Your Business Plan
An objective analysis will give you the edge you need to outperform your competitors and to get and keep the customers you want.
Some companies are your direct competitors
Selling the exact products or services that you do to the very same customers. Other companies offer indirect competition: they nibble at the edges of your target market, offering similar-but-different products or services, claiming business you might otherwise garner for yourself.
Business Strategy: Competitive Analysis
Makarios Consulting will help you develop your business strategy through properly analyzing your competition and positioning your company in a manner that will be compelling to your prospective customers. As part of our process, you will:
- Define the demographic and geographic characteristics of the markets in which you compete.
- Identify your true competitors and profile them by product, service, location, size, reputation, and price.
- Determine the value propositions of your top competitors and leverage those learnings to powerfully position your company in the marketplace.
- Define what truly differentiates you from your competition.
- By gaining a clear understanding of the competitive landscape in which you do business, you will be able to close the gap between where you are and where you want to be. You may discover new, untapped markets. By modifying your products or services, you may find you can satisfy more customers than ever before. A new brand or message may transform your presence in the marketplace.