Define Your Differentiators
Business Strategy – Define Your Differences: It is essential to define what differentiates your business from your competition. Doing so enables you to build a compelling case for prospective customers to choose you over other firms, and to stay with you. Communicating your differentiators in clear, memorable terms makes it easy for prospects to understand why you are the right choice.
- Business Strategy / Strategic Planning
- Establish Your Vision
- Assess Your Company
- Analyze Your Competition
- Define Your Differentiators
- Develop Your Business Plan
At Makarios Consulting, we help you define your unique position in the marketplace: that is, what differentiates you.
We believe your differentiating qualities and capabilities are the result of a combination of factors, not just one skill set or quality. These factors, when combined, create a powerful position for your firm and enable you to deliver a message that clearly communicates your value to your target market.
Once you have defined your differentiators, you will be able to:
- Enhance your unique position in the marketplace, raising a high barrier against your competition.
- Identify the best markets and most attractive customers you should pursue.
- Determine where to invest time, money, technology, and personnel for the greatest ROI.
- Communicate your value crisply and clearly to your clients and prospects.
Defining your differentiators is a key component in creating a viable and vital business strategy. Once you understand what differentiates you, you will be well-positioned to capture your highest growth opportunities at the greatest margin.