Clarity in business roles and responsibilities is essential if your company is to achieve operational excellence. Utilizing the Entrepreneurial Operating System® (EOS®), Makarios Consulting will help you examine the current roles and responsibilities in your organization, and will explore how your company needs to evolve over the next 12 to 18 months in order to remain successful and achieve your long-term strategic vision.
Makarios Consulting helps provide organizational clarity, with the right seats defined and the right people engaged throughout the company.
Makarios Consulting will address such questions as:
- What “seats” (i.e. roles) are required at the leadership level?
- What seats do you already have? Do the responsibilities of any of these seats need to change?
- What new seats might you need? What would the ideal person for each new seat look like?
- Are the right people in the right seats now?
- How will your organization need to change within the next year and a half in order to successfully execute your business plan?
- How will you define the roles and responsibilities of each seat in the organization?
- Are there people within your organization who can be groomed for new seats? What do you need to do to make them ready for the new seats?
- Are there seats within your organization that will require you to recruit new talent from outside your company? What steps do you need to take to make that happen?
This exercise does not stop with your company’s leadership team
Once the leadership roles have been established, the process is repeated for every level of the organization. The end result is organizational clarity, with the right seats defined and the right people engaged throughout the company. Roles, responsibilities, and accountability are delineated within this framework, moving you constantly closer to achieving your strategic goals.