Many executives, managers, and supervisors are practicing leadership behaviors every day that are literally killing their bottom line. In this recession economy, that fact can mean layoffs, cutbacks, and even bankruptcy. Leadership development is a vital element to your success. Fortunately, you can expose and correct these behaviors at your company by contacting Makarios Consulting at 610-380-8735 and scheduling a free, one-hour executive briefing.
- Leadership Development
- Change Management
- Executive Briefing
- The Complete Leader
- Workshops & Seminars
Call us today at 610-380-8735 to schedule your free one-hour executive briefing on 5 Leadership Behaviors that are Killing Your Bottom Line ... and How to Stop Them! We're ready to help your company produce extraordinary leaders.
5 Leadership Behaviors that are Killing Your Bottom Line … and How to Stop Them!
In this practical and empowering presentation, we will disclose the findings from our recently-commissioned leadership behavior study. You will:
- Learn how leaders, managers, and supervisors directly contribute to over 50% of their employees being disengaged on the job
- Discover how poor performance management results in massive costs at every level of business
- Understand how ineffective leadership destroys morale and dramatically increases costly employee turnover. Every day that negative leadership behaviors go unchecked is costing you money and draining your assets.
In order for your company to prosper in this tight economy, you desperately need your leaders to know what they’re doing:
- To truly know how to keep worried and anxious employees motivated, engaged, and productive.
- To make decisions based on long-term goals, not short-term crises.
- To put a halt to the employee merry-go-round and to find and keep good talent in the company.
Leadership Development is a Necessity
5 Leadership Behaviors that are Killing Your Bottom Line … and How to Stop Them! will give you rubber-meets-the-road advice your leadership team can immediately put into practice. In just 1 hour, you will gain an outstanding education on how to increase business in the face of economic chaos and rising competition, and on how to maximize your human resources in ways you never imagined.